DealDocs is committed to respecting your privacy.
The personal information about you, which we may collect includes:
- Your contact details and other information collected when you register for any online publications.
- Any messages or comments you submit to us via the website, eg: through an email or "Contact" page.
You may browse some information-only areas of the website without providing any personal information, however, we may not be able to process an application for employment if we are not provided with the information we require.
In common with many commercial websites, we may also collect aggregated information that tells us about visitors to the website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help administer and improve the website.
Use of site cookies
The website may use 'cookies', small text files which are placed on your hard drive to store information. Permanent cookies may be used to store user settings, like your preferred location.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for a number of reasons, including:
- To administer and operate our online subscriptions.
- To collect feedback and comments on us or the website.
- To accept and consider applications for employment from prospective employees and contractors.
- To develop and manage an employment relationship with our employees and contractors.
Product Promotion and How to Opt Out of Direct Marketing
We may use and disclose your personal information to contact you about new services relevant to your business. You may tell us at any time that you do not want us to use your personal information for direct marketing by updating your contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose information to anyone acting on our behalf such as for the purpose of providing electronic newsletters to our subscribers. However, we are unlikely to disclose personal information about you to anyone outside Australia.
Under the Act we are entitled to collect sensitive information about you under certain circumstances, including but not limited to, where the collection is required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order.
Where we are required to, we will seek your consent before collecting your sensitive information and inform you of the purpose for collection at the same time.
The website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations, which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We hold the personal information we collect on electronic databases and retain hard copy records.
We are committed to maintaining:
- Safeguards to protect personal information against misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure.
- Industry standards for the security and protection of information. We endeavour to ensure that personal information is stored securely and access is restricted to authorised personnel only. Our computer systems require access passwords, and these are kept secure by our personnel.
- Internal policies on management of personal information, and staff training to help reasonably ensure compliance with these policies. All our staff are required to read this policy and understand their responsibilities in relation to personal information.
Access to Information
If you feel that we have breached any of the APPs, you can make a complaint by contacting us using the "Contact details" set out below. If we receive a complaint from you, we will respond to your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint, you may take your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). You can contact OAIC using the information set on this website: www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us-page
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy issues, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, you may contact us at email@example.com